Kitsap County has several different locations for meals, shelter and assistance.
If you cannot find what you need, you can always call 2-1-1 which is the local Washington State Assistance line.
Or visit their website at 211.org

FOLLOW THIS LINK for information on meals, food & energy assistance!

Bremerton Housing Authority
600 Park Avenue
Bremerton, WA  98337

Lobby Hours:
9:00am - 4:00pm Mon-Fri
Closed on holidays


Main Number: 360-479-3694
Inclement Weather Hotline: 360-616-7199
Telecommunication for hearing impaired TRS dial 7-1-1.

Back to top