A procurement may be cancelled before bids or proposals are due for any of the following reasons:
- The supplies, services or construction is no longer required.
- The funds are no longer available.
- Proposed amendments to the solicitation are of such magnitude that a new solicitation is deemed to be appropriate and in the best interest of BHA.
- Other similar reasons
A procurement may be cancelled and all bids or proposals that have already been received may be rejected for any of the following reasons:
- The supplies or services (including construction) are no longer required.
- Ambiguous or otherwise inadequate specifications were part of the solicitation.
- All factors of significance to BHA were not considered.
- Prices exceed available funds, and it would not be appropriate to adjust quantities to come within available funds.
- There is reason to believe that bids or proposals may not have been independently determined in open competition, may have been collusive, or may have been submitted in bad faith.
- For good cause of a similar nature when it is in the best interest of BHA