What is Public Housing?
Public Housing is a federally funded housing program which offers income based rental assistance (subsidy) for households who qualify under the low-income guidelines. The rent is based on 30% of a participant's adjusted gross income.
The Bremerton Housing Authority currently operates 4 housing communities that include Public Housing units:
Bay Vista Communities in West Bremerton
- New in 2011 - 1 & 2 bedroom apartments at The Summit at Bay Vista
- New in 2011 - 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom units in a mix of townhomes and stacked flats at Bay Vista South
- New in 2012 - 1, 2 & 3 bedroom units in a mix of townhomes and stacked flats at Bay Vista West
Shadow Creek in East Bremerton
- 2 bedroom apartments with covered parking
Tara Heights in East Bremerton
- 2, 3 & 4 bedroom units mostly in single family residences with a few duplexes
Winfield in East Bremerton
- Remodeled in 2012 - 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
For More Information
If you are interested in Shadow Creek or Tara Heights, please contact Quantum Management Services at:
If you are interested in Bay Vista South, Bay Vista West, The Summit at Bay Vista or Winfield, please contact Quantum Management Services at: